Thursday, October 21, 2010

Balloon Journey

This Ego Balloon makes me fly high , takes me wherever I want to lie ..
Hey I am blowing this wind with me ..Lets play and have roller coaster Ride ...

ohh..Look whole world is like mini ants and working relentlessly to please my mind
Can I oppress them , make them feel shy , Yes without my superior TALENT they can't survive ......

It makes me feel like I am different , & I Can changed he world & whatever I touch
Sky is not my Limit... I can even brought him Down.......

When I fly pass Black Cloud I gave him sign of discuss ..
When I see Eagle Soaring next to me I remind him of his ugly knuckles

I am flying above the sky , here to change laws of universe ..
to my surprise there are no one I can chat...
Where I am ..ohh something pinched me...
Where ohh , Where you going my body to be part of wind ..Stop stop ...
hey it hurts ..Ohh I am drowning now but there is no one to take my hand..

sky can u catch me ...Ohh I couldn't it will take me further Down...
Save save Black Cloud my throat cries , but in return I get Rain to take me more close to my ground..
Eagal with big Beak can you save me , he says no ,my ugly legs now need some rest before Fly ..

coming closer to these ants ...ohh what they are ..getting bigger like monster ...hope They don't want to eat me...
where I am crashing , I feel I am just like them ..

just they have mother Land and I have nothing of myself to praise....

No comments: